This release has been way too long underway, but I finally succeeded in getting it to CPAN.
The release is primarily focused in a number of patches received from Steven van der Vegt, Scott Hardin and Oliver Welter – as before the OpenXPKI project contributes with patches lifting Workflow to a new level.
Now remains a lot of work on getting the distribution stabilized. The documentation needs an overhaul. I would like to migrate the test-suite to Test::Class.
The RT queue is down to 3 issues and it would be magnificent to get the last feature requests implemented.
The following information is lifted from the Changes file:
– Applied patches from Scott Hardin implementing lazy evaluation of conditions
– Applied patch from Oliver Welter implementing support for multiple factories:
– Added patch from Oliver Welter implementing the feature of creating custom workflow classes, in addition a patch to silence some warning emitted during test from Workflow::Validator
– Added patch from Scott Hardin implementing nested conditions
– Added patch from Steven van der Vegt RT #52841 implementing auto run for the INITIAL state:
– Added patch from Steven van der Vegt RT #52862 improving the reporting on validation exceptions:
– Eliminated README and migrated information into the main POD and introduced INSTALL file for the installation relevant information. README is now generated from the main POD by Build.PL